Sunday 7 June 2015

Week 8

Today we had some wonderful writing in our class and I want to share it with you. Some children wrote 4 ideas. Here are their stories.
Mia's story:
Yesterday I went to Christchurch to see my Grandma. My brother and I went to Chipmunks to play. I went on the guns. I found a bag and I filled the bag up with balls. Then I went to the gun  to shoot it.
Luke's story:
In the weekend I built a tool box. I got it from Mitre Ten. My Dad helped me build it. Then I painted it with lots of colours.
This is great work guys and I am proud of you. Keep up the great work.

2 comments:

  1. Mia''s mum and Dad are so happy to hear of Mia's progress in her story writing. We did have a great weekend in Christchurch. Thank you Mrs Evans for sharing this with us.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lucas and I just finished reading this and I asked Lucas if he wanted to add anything about his friends writting and he said "good job". Well done Mia and Luke those stories are awesome. Keep up the great work

    ReplyDelete